Hotel Accommodations Terms and Conditions
Please acquaint yourself with below stated terms before completing the on-line booking form. For further information, please contact the Conference Secretariat via email: email@example.com
- All rates are inclusive of buffet breakfast, wifi connection and all applicable taxes.
- Room reservations are made on first-come-first-serve basis.
- The deadline for room reservation is 4th April 2018. Any enquiries afterwards is subject to availability and best available rates.
- Any incidentals (mini bar, laundry etc.) must be settled upon departure directly with the hotel.
- In order to guarantee your reservation, full payments are required to guarantee your reservation and also constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions related to your booking.
- Any group booking requirements (more than 10 rooms) should be notified in writing to the Conference Secretariat in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will advise on the availability and special conditions applying to group reservations.
- The subject of the application of VAT in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries including the UAE has been discussed for some years. In June 2016 GCC Finance Ministers agreed in principle to the VAT and Excise tax treaties making it likely that VAT will be implemented across the GCC countries in January 2018. Furthermore that VAT is likely to be applied at 5%. Whilst there are still further details and specifics with regards to categories that VAT will apply to and the process of implementation, Public and Private sector businesses in the GCC are preparing for a January 2018 commencement. If VAT is officially declared in UAE in January 2018, please note the VAT component will apply to hotel bookings received for the IIA 2018 International Conference including for the hotel bookings received prior to January 2018.
For more details please download Hotel Terms & Conditions.