Primary Conference Host Hotel
JW Marriott Marquis
Location: Dubai City
Distance from the DWTC: 10 minutes driving distance / 9.2 KM. Complimentary shuttle busses will be provided to and from the conference venue for IC attendees.
Single | Double Room: AED 920
By booking with the JW Marriott, 2018 IC attendees will obtain the following exclusive benefits:
- $200 discount off the conference registration fee
- Full breakfast included
- Complimentary WiFi included
- Daily complimentary scheduled shuttle services to and from the conference.
Easy onsite conference registration desk at the hotel on Sunday.
- Complimentary shopping shuttle to the Dubai Mall will be offered Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday to IC attendees.
Rates are inclusive of breakfast.
exclusive of "10% municipality fee, 10% service charge, and AED 20 Tourism Dirham."
As of 1 of January 2018, rates are subject to 5% VAT.
Click here for alternative lodging options in Dubai and around the DWTC.
Dubai is a very historical and cultural place. Please see
Customs, Etiquette, and Cultural Information of Dubai for more details.
Hotel Accommodations Terms and Conditions
Please acquaint yourself with below stated terms before completing the online booking form.
- All rates are inclusive of buffet breakfast, wifi connection, and all applicable taxes.
- Room reservations are made on first-come, first-serve basis.
- The deadline for room reservation is 4 April 2018. Any enquiries afterwards are subject to availability and best available rates.
- Any incidentals (mini bar, laundry, etc.) must be settled upon departure directly with the hotel.
- In order to guarantee your reservation, full payment is required. Payment constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions related to your booking.
- Any group booking requirements (more than 10 rooms) should be noted in writing to the Conference Secretariat at
email@example.com. We will advise on the availability and special conditions applying to group reservations.
- The subject of the application of VAT in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries, including the UAE, has been discussed for some years. In June 2016, GCC Finance Ministers agreed in principle to the VAT and Excise tax treaties, making it likely that VAT will be implemented across the GCC countries in January 2018. Furthermore, that VAT is likely to be applied at 5%. Whilst there are still further details and specifics with regards to categories that VAT will apply to and the process of implementation, Public and Private sector businesses in the GCC are preparing for a January 2018 commencement. If VAT is officially declared in UAE in January 2018, please note the VAT component will apply to hotel bookings received for the IIA 2018 International Conference, including for the hotel bookings received prior to January 2018.
For more details, please download
Hotel Terms & Conditions.
For further information, please contact the Conference Secretariat:
Congress Solutions International
Phone: +971 4 274 8855